jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (14 posts)

Have you been paid your earning from Amazon yet?

1. Organised Kaos profile image94
    Organised Kaosposted 3 years ago

Wondering if anyone has received their payment from Amazon as yet? looking at the payment cycle, we have reached the 2 month mark since Hubpages took over haven't we? or is there a delay or something else I have missed...thanks.

1. firstday profile image61
      firstdayposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I am glad to hear you are to receive funds.  Since I am new I plan to follow this thread. Good luck to you.

2. CrystalSingleton profile image61
      CrystalSingletonposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I have earnings since I have been on here, but no payout to date. Why is this? I have my paypal and google, amazon, etc....earning are on my account but have never received any payments...what's up.

1. relache profile image85
        relacheposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Have you ever reviewed your account to make sure it's working properly?

Have you earned enough money to meet the minimum payouts of the various programs?

1. CrystalSingleton profile image61
          CrystalSingletonposted 3 years ago in reply to this

What's the minimum

3. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I have received Amazon earnings via HubPages during the past two months.

2. Solaras profile image90
    Solarasposted 3 years ago

Yes, most recently I was paid at the end of July for May Amazon earnings.

Go to your earnings page and "account balance history," and you can see what has been paid, and what you should expect at the end of August.

1. Organised Kaos profile image94
      Organised Kaosposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Don't know why I had never looked at this account page before???? but it was all there, many thanks for your response.

3. relache profile image85
    relacheposted 3 years ago

You can read about all the various program requirements and payment details in either the FAQ or the Learning Center.

http://hubpages.com/faq/#royalties

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/maki … y-HubPages

1. MJ Martin profile image76
      MJ Martinposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the Hubpages Links to the amazon payout programs.

4. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
    LuisEGonzalezposted 3 years ago

What is their payout threshold?

1. Solaras profile image90
      Solarasposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Amazon's minimum for payout is $10.00.  However you will need a total of $50.00 between Amazon and Hubpages views to receive your funds through HP.

Amazon delays their payments 2 months to avoid paying on items which may end up being returned.  After two months, buyers cannot return items.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image75
        Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Keep in mind that there are two different options when it comes to the Amazon program, only one of which contributes to your overall minimum threshold balance. If you are not using the HubPage Amazon program then you are subject to the minimum of Amazon's program.

You can find more info about the different Amazon program options in this blog post.
        http://blog.hubpages.com/2014/02/introd … n-program/

5. Organised Kaos profile image94
    Organised Kaosposted 3 years ago

Thanks for the responses everyone. I had been paid already, just didn't know how to read it. The account balance page detailed it well.
    I had gotten myself confused with the chart showing when which program paid out, and therefore thought that a separate payment would be credited from Amazon. Which is not correct, my may Amazon earnings were already showing up!
    Thanks again.

working