jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Combining old account and new

1. Lady Lorelei profile image78
    Lady Loreleiposted 3 years ago

It is no longer an IF I do it. I have too many accounts here and I want to combine my old Hubpages account into one of my new ones. What is the best way to do this without hitting the duplicate content filter etc?

HELP!

1. profile image0
      Jason Sositkoposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I guess just delete the hubs, after you set them up of course on the new account.

Remove from Google cache
      or wait for it to drop out

Then publish on the new account.

Lady Loreleiposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I just wrote Hubpages Help on this issue. I think there are more than a few of us with this problem now. It would be so much easier if they could just flip them to the other account but it seems that is not an option.

1. TonyPayne profile image87
          TonyPayneposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I do have an old account here, but fortunately I don't have any hubs, otherwise I would be looking to transfer them across. Certainly for those who like to keep niche accounts a transfer capability might be nice.

Lady Loreleiposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It also makes economical sense to combine the two slow accounts so that they can reach payout faster. I filed DMCA notices today on the copied articles on my lowest Hub account so now have to wait for those to be removed before I transfer those articles to my Lady Lorelei account.

working