I found my keys. That's right up there with finding a wallet one thinks they lost.
1. My sister is coming tonight to cruise the streets for Pasadena Art Night.
2. Between church and the classical concert afterward, I had the best time last Sunday!
3. I'm starting to think the guy I love loves me too.
4. I have a ton of ideas for new hubs.
5. I'm getting a new shower, as soon as the manufacturer's broken part comes in.
Love this thread!
1. Having great ideas about hubs to write.
2. It's raining which makes me so happy.
3. Everyone in my family is healthy.
4. Drinking a Cranberry Sprite and it's delicious.
5. I think my fractured foot is finally on the mend!
Published THREE hubs today. My first hubs on HP, (All part of a series.) Two made QAP almost instantly, the last is pending, but I'm positive.
1. It has stopped raining (rare in the UK!)
2. Wife and I took a stroll around Porchester Castle
3. Porchester Castle goes back to Roman times and is surrounded on 2 sides by the Sea (fabulous views!).
4. I then dug up a huge shrub and re-landscaped part of the garden (and still no rain!)
5. Wife's supper awaits. Yum Yum!
6. Now making payout EVERY DAY on HubPages! (Not really. This is just wishful thinking!)
My infamous website is going to pass the 50,000 views mark today. I have alerted the media.
Two days ago I locked the keys in the car miles from nowhere, within seconds I was rescued by a knight in a not so shining pickup truck wielding a hockey stick (yes, he pried the door open with the hockey stick and fished out the keys with a bent coat hanger).
I have a fat HubPages check coming at the end of the month - soooo happy
1. Just learned about God Wink
2. Watching the many miracles of God's paint brush with the fall colors
3. Experienced a miracle, a God Wink moment, 9 years ago, celebrate that miracle every year
4. Health is good, supplements of omega helping my RA
5. Family members are in "good" chapters in their lives
I'm sitting here reading the posts on this thread, and across the table sits my 87 year old Mom reading a news paper word for word.
That's a real blessing to both of you. I hope can still read when I'm 87.
1. Started painting my bedroom again today, now that the weather is cooling. Had a new idea and it looks great.
2. My nephew emailed to say he's getting married tomorrow! First of that generation on the west coast. We'll party later.
3. Same nephew suggested a 60th birthday party for my sister (his mom). I suggested my house this weekend.
4. The cold that got me down last weekend is almost over (yay!)
5. Last week was told I was a "real fox" by some guy on the bus, and was asked to marry by the bus driver of another bus (who told me my body looks like a 20 year old - I'm 64). Not to take them seriously, but compliments always feel good.
Blogger has a truly excellent spam filter system. I just discovered no less than 195 spam comments on an old blog of mine I had forgotten about. Not a single one of those spam comments made it to published status. Took me all of 4 clicks and all gone.
LOL!!! Oh, I loved your positive,happy thoughts. They made me laugh. My happy thoughts are:
1. Cloves smell good
2. My cat did not kill me in my sleep, although he threatened it.
3. My dog loves me even if I accidentally stepped on her tail.
4. The sky is blue, as opposed to say...green and slimy.
5. Stew is good!
These are not near as funny as yours but they are what came to mind right now.
My forum comments are not showing up. Testing, testing...maybe I missed something.
Well, it showed up this time but I can't remember what I said before. It seems like Monday all day today, even though it is Wednesday.
I read Tillsontitan's "39th Annual Academy Awards" and it brought back some nostalgic memories. Great hub.
I'm going to try to do the NaNoWriMo thing this year. I have a story I started a few years back and never worked on.
I am very happy about summer being over. However...I would take the heat over the cold any day because I just was not made for cold climate weather. The rain that we've been getting is nice and cool and refreshing; but, I think I wanna go back to warmer weather now.
I've joined the Big Choir now and last night was my first rehearsal with them. I did better than I thought I would on the first night. The music is interesting and there are some really nice people in the choir. I'm jazzed (the music is classical).
It's a Thursday. Thursday's are the days I get to walk with my dad during our lunch hours. The air is brisk, the leaves are gorgeous and the company was wonderful. Happy Thursday everyone.
A banner morning for me. I have finally decided to embark on a new project that I can throw my heart and soul into. It is well-known that finding something outside oneself that consumes one's interest is one key to happiness.
I've already bought the domain name. I've already picked the website host and began construction. The niche is something I totally enjoy and which has given me true happiness in the past.
As to its moneymaking potential, that is negligible. But I don't care. It will be fun. And who knows? Maybe it really is true that "If you build it, they will come."
Congratulations, paradigmsearch. And best of luck!
Stretching the wings, and having fun!
I hope it will be a prosperous for you, too.
Oodles and oodles of cotton candy (really pretty pastel colors) and a pinwheel. Just sayin'.
Another great NIAD day has come and gone. Can't wait until next year.
by Simone Haruko Smith6 years ago
Hello everyone! As of this afternoon, you are free to begin publishing Hub Answers as submissions in the HubPages Know it All Contest.Before you do anything contest related, though, we encourage you to read through our...
by Ben Guinter6 years ago
Let us all rejoice; I have finally had my first day (January 9th), since I started using HubPages Ad system, where I have earned over $10.Things are looking up as I'm getting lovely waves of traffic from all my work...
by Stephanie5 years ago
So now I figured out what is going on .... sorta. I have been here 2 1/2 weeks have 3,896 hub views, 25 hubs (all featured) with scores of 72-86 and have many accolades for participation in the community. I am...
by thisisoli6 years ago
Thanks for managing to break my stipulation of no posts other than questions or hubpages responses in the very first reply. I want ot keep that thread free and clear of clutter.However in response to "Don't want to...
by Phyllis Doyle Burns2 years ago
The entire earnings line is missing. Is this another new thing HP decided on, or a glitch?
by Glen8 years ago
Just once.So we can have an idea of the numbers. The number of replies will give an indication of how many, in the very least, are involved.No discussions please, plenty of other threads to have them in. And no...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.