jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Issues with IE? Try Firefox

1. chenjdw profile image81
    chenjdwposted 2 years ago

Since last week, my IE10 can no longer display the signin page.
    I have no problem with the other pages that I use regularly.
    So, I switch to Google Chrome and everything is okay, including writing this Forum topic.
    Does anyone have the same problem?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image73
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

While we do try to maintain compatibility for older browsers, I would suggest upgrading to Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7.
      Clear your browser cache, check for software updates for your computer, and restart.

I just checked in IE11/Win7 and was able to login.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image73

I just wanted to update that there do also seem to be some sporadic issues with IE11 as well.
      We are working to resolve them.
      http://hubpages.com/forum/post/2660827

But the advice remains, please upgrade to the latest stable version of a browser for your OS, whether Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera or anything else.

It is good practice and helps protect your machine against malware as well.

2. Judy Filarecki profile image91
    Judy Filareckiposted 2 years ago

I have been having the same problem with IE on several occasions this past week. It does not seem to be consistent. Today it is working fine. I am on windows 8 with the latest version of IE-11.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image73

Thanks Judy!
      I witnessed the inconsistent issues as well.
      Thanks for sharing details.
      I am passing all of this info to our engineers so hopefully we can get this tracked down and fixed soon.
      In the meantime, you might want to try Firefox or Chrome as so far they do not seem to be affected.

1. Judy Filarecki profile image91
        Judy Filareckiposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I always use Firefox, but when I'm editing, I also open IE so I can see the changes as I make them.

3. The Rebeldefect profile image60
    The Rebeldefectposted 2 years ago

Please, don't even bother about using IE anymore. Use Chrome. tongue

working