jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (14 posts)

Ad Program question

1. Kittycheer profile image83
    Kittycheerposted 2 years ago

Under my Hub pages earning program settings the "Ad Program"  status says Terminated.
    No where in the forum can I find an answer about how to turn this on.  I want to turn on the HP Ad program instead of only my Adsense account. 

Any help out there?
    Thanks in advance.

2. paradigmsearch profile image93
    paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago

"Terminated" instead of "Inactive"? That sounds kind of ominous. I'd check my email. I hope I'm wrong.

1. colorfulone profile image87
      colorfuloneposted 2 years agoin reply to this

That does not sound good at all. Yes, "ominous".

3. Kittycheer profile image83

Writer Fox I searched all over the Learning Center and nowhere does it address Terminated rather than Not Active.  I can't find an Email address to contact them directly. 

Anyone have a direct Email for "help"

1. Writer Fox profile image61
      Writer Foxposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Did you try the instructions on that link for connecting with the HP Ad Program?

Kittycheerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yes, Writer Fox, I did. Thank you. I couldn't find any answer to this challenge.

On my settings page there is no button that says Configure or Get Started.  There is no button at all.

1. Writer Fox profile image61
            Writer Foxposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Then the only thing to do is send an email: team at hubpages dot com

2. paradigmsearch profile image93
            paradigmsearchposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I just noticed I don't have a configure button besides the eBay program.

https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/

Not that I give a flying... big_smile   (zero eBay capsules, and it's staying that way)

Never mind, been so long, I'd forgotten that eBay is solely integrated with the Ad Program now (I think).

Btw, that Affiliate Code for the Ad Program is the sequence number for when one became a Hubber. I made it as being under one of the first million. And that was 5 years ago. I wonder what that sequence number is now.

Another btw. If unable to get a specific answer from the team email address, pick a staff member you trust and drop them a note via their profile page.

4. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

team@hubpages.com      Don't be surprised if you don't get a response, or a canned response with links to the learning center and nothing else.

5. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

You should have gotten an email.  Check your spam box.  In Firefox, sometimes HP email goes to the social section

I have never gotten an Email and they list no violations.  It's a mystery smile
      I did write them in hopes of a response.  Thank you so much.

6. Kittycheer profile image83

Problem solved....wrong account.  Thanks for everyone's help.

working