Do you detect any probem in my hubpages profile?

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (20 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Engeltaposted 9 years ago

I have tried hard writing and sharing in this site and yet I think I have not fully reached a good status quo or created a good profile. What would you advice me? Do you think photos or the title attract more readers?

1. relache profile image72
      relacheposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Your English-language writing ability is probably something that is key to your situation. 

http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/

1. profile image0
        Engeltaposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thank you smile I will try to study English language more.

2. missolive profile image61
      missoliveposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Hi there! I just wanted to say that I discovered you more than once on social media and whatever you are doing in that regard is TOTALLY working for you. Just keep practicing writing in the english language and you will continue to succeed. Best wishes on your writing endeavors and DON'T give up...your traffic is amazing!

1. profile image0

ohh thank you very much! You are inspiring ^_^

2. firstcookbooklady profile image84
    firstcookbookladyposted 9 years ago

What is hard writing?

1. profile image0

I should have put a comma between them, I meant that I have tried hard to write and share ...

3. SpaceShanty profile image94
    SpaceShantyposted 9 years ago

You have been here less than a year but have over 1 million views, I think most people here (including myself) would consider that a great achievement!

It is noticeable from some of your writing that English is not your mother tongue, maybe you could just get a friend to proofread some of your Hubs for errors.

1. colorfulone profile image77
      colorfuloneposted 9 years agoin reply to this

In eleven months, over 1 million views, that is great!

4. DrMark1961 profile image96
    DrMark1961posted 9 years ago

I has several hundred hubs and was here over 2 years before I hit 1 million page views.
    Would you be willing to discuss your traffic? Is it mainly from Google or social media? Was there just one article that did very well, or do many of your hubs see good traffic?
    Thanks for the help! I was lucky enough to go to High School and college in the US, since you are studying at home, it looks like you are working hard at learning this language. Good job!!!

1. profile image0

Thank you smile The traffic comes mostly from social media, because I share my hubs on twitter and facebook, sometimes on tumblr too. But not all of my hubs get decent traffic, the most traffic get: Best quotes and A soulmate to love, as well as Growing your hair longer ..

1. csmiravite-blogs profile image73
        csmiravite-blogsposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Wow! With 60+ hubs, less than a year being in HP, not that stellar writing, 20 years old, and a hubber score of 58 --- but 1M views! Awesome!

1. profile image0

Thanks smile)

2. DrMark1961 profile image96
        DrMark1961posted 9 years agoin reply to this

I read the SEO and soulmate hubs last night, and just now looked at the long hair hub too.
        I think readers are attracted to both a good title and to appropriate photos. Some of my hubs have not had great traffic and when I change the title they appear more often in the search results. I have also added more good photos and if they are tagged (captioned) correctly they end up in the Google image search and help drive more traffic to my hubs.
        It looks like you are doing great but just a few suggestions. There are some spellings and words in your hubs that might be caught by a good English speaker. If you have someone around to take a look they might suggest some changes. Also, be sure to add a caption to your photos so that they show up on the image search.
        Good luck! There is always room for improvement, for all of us. It is great that you are striving to be better.

1. profile image0

Thank you for your nice advice smile I will keep this in mind. I wish you all the bests

5. Uzochukwu Mike profile image78
    Uzochukwu Mikeposted 9 years ago

If it is traffic, I suggest you use keyword search. For Englis, Proofread.

1. profile image0

Thank you smile I will try it out.

1. sallybea profile image94
        sallybeaposted 9 years agoin reply to this

You have done amazingly well here, well done.
        It may prove helpful for you to either write or copy your hubs into 'Word' .  I find it very helpful as one can pick up spelling or grammatical errors before you publish a hub.

6. lisavanvorst profile image64
    lisavanvorstposted 9 years ago

None at all. You wrote very well about your self. I just checked it out and now you have another follower.

1. profile image0

Thank you smile You are so nice ^_^

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)