jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (17 posts)

Maddening, ISN'T It?!

1. gmwilliams profile image87
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/8312089.jpg
    Is this happening to you-the ever fluctuating hubscore?  My hubscore went from a high of 85 to now 81.  I am dying....dying......dying..... Will IT ever END?
    http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12298151.jpg

1. profile image0
      calculus-geometryposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I think one of those should be your new avatar.

2. LillyGrillzit profile image79
      LillyGrillzitposted 2 years agoin reply to this

1+

1. gmwilliams profile image87
        gmwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

It seems to be a neverending crescendo of angst...........torture........angst.............more angst.......and THEN.........(no words imaginable).............WHY .......WHY.......WHY

2. retrojoe profile image95
    retrojoeposted 2 years ago

My score has recently been fluctuating from 85 to 88 and it seems to me that the score reacts to changes in activity on your pages as they happen.  I would recommend that the score stay more constant or updated once every few days based on an average of activity during that period of time..

3. Alastar Packer profile image87
    Alastar Packerposted 2 years ago

Yikes! My average hubscore has dropped below 75 for the first time. Guess my 16 remaining stories will now be de-indexed off Google. That's ok though, they weren't doing much. I'd like to leave them on to keep a connection to HP with its great people and writers that I've gotten to know over 4 or 5 years now anyway.

1. janshares profile image97
      jansharesposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Mine did, too, Alastar. Hang in there.

2. colorfulone profile image85
      colorfuloneposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Alastar, I am not sure of what is going on. But, we al need to keep our focus on goals.

3. Titia profile image96
      Titiaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Alastar, your average hubscore has nothing to do with being indexed or de-indexed. It's your hubber score (which is 85 I see) is doing that. When the hubber score sinks below 85 all the hubs will be de-indexed.

1. Writer Fox profile image61
        Writer Foxposted 2 years agoin reply to this

This is not true.

2. SheilaMilne profile image95
        SheilaMilneposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Not de-indexed, surely?  It's just that your links are made "no follow"

4. cam8510 profile image99
    cam8510posted 2 years ago

Currently my overall hub score has been unchanged for a few days since it dropped one point.  Before that, I did some quick upgrades to several and my overall score rose by about three or four points.  That rise has stuck even though my individual hub scores change daily.  I mean the individual scores are all over the place, but the high scores always remain.  It's just the particular hub that goes with the score changes.  It's all very odd.

1. janshares profile image97
      jansharesposted 2 years agoin reply to this

+1

2. colorfulone profile image85
      colorfuloneposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yes, "odd".

5. littlething profile image87
    littlethingposted 2 years ago

Mines been up and down, despite my having stayed away the past few days.

6. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

I think it's across the board. I'm convinced there's been a change. Don't fret too much, ride it out and hold on until things settle.

7. WryLilt profile image90
    WryLiltposted 2 years ago

I can't remember the last time I looked at my hubscores. I only ever look at my traffic and earnings now.

working