Find Out Much your HP Sub Domain is Worth

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (17 posts)
  1. Sue Adams profile image94
    Sue Adamsposted 8 years ago

Hey, I just accidentally landed on this page.

webstatsdomain.org

Just type in your HP profile or your own website URL Webstatsdomain.org analyzes
    Rank
    Popularity
    SEO score, and ...
    How much your domain is worth.

Check it out

When I typed in hubpages.com, this result came up:

Hubpages.com is ranked 1,166th in the world (amongst the 30 million domains). A low-numbered rank means that this website gets lots of visitors.    This site is relatively popular among users in the United States. It gets 37.7% of its traffic from the United States .    This site is estimated to be worth $1692917. This site has an excellent Pagerank(6/10). It has 2,787 backlinks. Hubpages.com has 60% seo score.

1. tsmog profile image84
      tsmogposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Maybe it is because the domain is HubPages for the seemingly skewed numbers. I have not any other sites, however I check 1/2 dozen friends. Those seem aligned with what I would expect being relatively low numbers especially valuation.

The mention of keyword

2. Barbara Kay profile image73
      Barbara Kayposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Mine came up that it is worth over 1.7 million and only has 1 back link. It isn't quite accurate.

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image82
    LuisEGonzalezposted 8 years ago

OK who wants to buy me out...........Luisegonzalez.hubpages.com is ranked 1,111th in the world (amongst the 30 million domains). A low-numbered rank means that this website gets lots of visitors.    This site is relatively popular among users in the United States. It gets 37.7% of its traffic from the United States .    This site is estimated to be worth $1662682. This site has a good Pagerank(3/10). It has 1 backlinks. Luisegonzalez.hubpages.com has 59% seo score.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image90
      Rochelle Frankposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I am wondering about the validity of this, because I got almost the same numbers-- including 1,111th.

2. sallybea profile image94
      sallybeaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Me too, any takers!  I wonder how accurate that is, only 70 hubs and two years down and we are on a par.  I think I could retire on that.

3. viryabo profile image94
    viryaboposted 8 years ago

Amazing!
    One of my websites is  worth more than I ever expected. Maybe I should just flip it, as I hardly have the time to attend to it anyway.

4. Phyllis Doyle profile image93
    Phyllis Doyleposted 8 years ago

I got 1126, 3/10, $1703672., 60% SEO, 37% United States

Does this mean we can sell our HP site? LOL

5. Sue Adams profile image94

I don't know why some of your figures are so unrealistic. If you added them all up, you guys would probably surpass mother HP's rankings. My figures are what I would expect. Maybe there is a glitch.

For my HP domain I got:

Pagerank(3/10)
    Ranked 937,054th among 30 million other websites that rank the same??
    43% SEO score. Come on HP team. Can't you pros do better?
    Estimated Worth $6896 (not much for 5 years hard labor)

And for my own website:

Pagerank(2/10)
    5 backlinks. Sue-adams.hubpages.com has 43% seo score.
    Ranked 9,372,962
    33% SEO score (I can talk!)
    Estimated Worth $2225

Further down the page, the site offers
    similar/competing websites.

6. colorfulone profile image78
    colorfuloneposted 8 years ago

This is entertaining. I got "No Results".  smile

1. Kylyssa profile image92
      Kylyssaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I got the same.

7. Sue Adams profile image94

Maybe your site should be registered with QuantCast or Google Analytics for it to work?
    I dunno...

1. Barbara Kay profile image73

It is showing a server error now, so they may be aware of the problem and have it worked out later.

You got me curious, so I started doing some searching and this site will give you all kinds of information http://www.checkwebsiteprice.com/

1. Sue Adams profile image94
          Sue Adamsposted 8 years agoin reply to this

checkwebsiteprice.com
          values my HP domain at $1847

whereas
          webstatsdomain.org

values it at $6896

Weird!

Mine was off on how much traffic I got, but I still thought some of the info was useful.

8. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image60
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 8 years ago

Wonderful information as well tips. Thank you very much for sharing.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)