jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

How many hubs until a category is clickable?

1. melbel profile image95
    melbelposted 2 years ago

I'm writing some trigonometry hubs and I've noticed there seem to be a decent number of hubs in the category already, but the category isn't clickable... it's still greyed out. I'm assuming this is due to the fact that there isn't a HUGE number of hubs in this category yet.

Does anyone know? I'm really just curious.

1. Elsie Hagley profile image82
      Elsie Hagleyposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I had the same problem also while checking out a category I wanted to write about.
      http://hubpages.com/topics/tree. How to we check it when it is gray out? (not clickable.).

1. SheilaMilne profile image93
        SheilaMilneposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I don't know.  I wanted to see what had been written in the topic of visiting Monaco, but apart from doing a search which brings up all sorts of other stuff, I can't see.

I don't know the reasoning behind making the topic unavailable. I'd like to avoid duplicating a topic.

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hi melbel,

Glimmer Twin Fan and lisavollrath are correct. A topic will get its own clickable Topic Page on HubPages when it has 20 or more Featured Hubs.

2. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image97
    Glimmer Twin Fanposted 2 years ago

Not sure if it's the same issue, but I had a question similar to this one and was told 20 hubs.  Here's a link to that forum post.  It is well over a year old so something may have changed in that time.  http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/121823

1. lisavollrath profile image93
      lisavollrathposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yep. It's 20.

3. paradigm search profile image61
    paradigm searchposted 2 years ago

It may just be a simple matter of poking HP with a stick, which I have done. smile

working