jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

Passing it Forward

1. Shalini Kagal profile image81
    Shalini Kagalposted 8 years ago

I've always been grateful to those wonderfully kind hubbers who made me feel welcome with a comment when I first started on HubPages. Today, there are a number of aspiring hubbers who could do with the same encouragement. It takes so little of one's time - just go to 'Hubs' - then click on the Latest Hubs and go through the first four or five pages to discover any nuggets that might be worth 'discovering'. Then post a comment so the other hubbers know.

1. quicksand profile image83
      quicksandposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Okay! I am off to do that! smile

1. AEvans profile image66
        AEvansposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I do that often..:)but will continue to do it. smile

Couldn't find any new kids on the block! smile

2. profile image0
      Feline Prophetposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I try to do that...and hey, there are so many interesting writers out there! smile

3. GeneriqueMedia profile image61
      GeneriqueMediaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yay. smile

I used to what to go through everyones Hubs without any clear way of organizing who comes first...now I'm just going through those who have given me feedback. As I move through theres, I then go and find random ones..and of course, HubNuggets. wink

Peace.

G|M

2. Shalini Kagal profile image81
    Shalini Kagalposted 8 years ago

Hey thanks guys - the good ones usually get noticed but sometimes, they give up when they don't get any feedback - and that would be sad, wouldn't it?

So sad, it would justify a bucketfull of tears! It took me several weeks after enrolling and publishing my first essay to attract my very first comment and fan! lol

1. AEvans profile image66
        AEvansposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Me too!!! But I do understand, and I know you do too!!!smile

3. WeddingConsultant profile image69
    WeddingConsultantposted 8 years ago

Here's a list of all the newest hubbers in case you wanted to "pass it forward."

1. GeneriqueMedia profile image61
      GeneriqueMediaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thank you WeddingConsultant. Noted and bookmarked. smile

4. RKHenry profile image77
    RKHenryposted 8 years ago

I'm always one step behind.  It never occurred to me to do that.  I'm usually loaded down with hubs from my favorite hubbers, but, the other night I had caught up them all and still wanted to read some more.  So instead of supporting some fellow hubbers, I hadn't seen before- I went back to reading a book the old fashion way.  Thanks for the tip.

working