jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Google Adsense

1. Farawaytree profile image98
    Farawaytreeposted 2 years ago

Super frustrated with the Google Adsense sign-up. Without Adsense I am unable to sign up for any HubPage earning programs. I have been here a month now with 12 featured hubs but I am still getting denied. Do I have to wait 6 months within the United States? Any advice is helpful. Thanks

1. Josh Ratzburg profile image86
      Josh Ratzburgposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I think I had around 15 featured hubs when I was accepted...

Farawaytreeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Okay, that's  helpful. May I  ask how long you were a hubpages member when you were approved?

1. Josh Ratzburg profile image86
          Josh Ratzburgposted 2 years agoin reply to this

About 10 months. I started out last year, and then just ran out of time to write anything. After my first hub this year (about 2 months ago) I applied again and got it.

Farawaytreeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Okay thanks. Hope I  don't  have to wait 10 months! smile

2. profile image56
      vetaduposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

3. chasmac profile image97
      chasmacposted 2 years ago

You won't have to wait 6 months, but as you've only been with HubPages for 4 weeks, you'll still have to wait a bit longer - maybe another month or two. And you also need a few more Hubs. 12 isn't enough these days. I'm not speaking from experience as I already had an Adsense account when I joined, I'm just repeating what others have said here (it's a very commonly asked question).

4. Kristen Howe profile image87
      Kristen Howeposted 2 years ago

When I joined last year, I had 10 featured hubs within 2 months and got accepted in November, when I started earning money.  Now it's different and changed.

5. Kristen Howe profile image87
      Kristen Howeposted 2 years ago

vetadu, stop spamming these comemnts about Google earnings. It has nothing to do with Hub Pages.

6. Farawaytree profile image98
      Farawaytreeposted 2 years ago

All right, very helpful everyone. I admit I'm super anxious to get the ball rolling. I was excited to reach over 1,000 views today and I really want to be included in the earnings program. Patience! wink

working