jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

How Do I get more Followers?

1. profile image0
    Sienna Aspenposted 20 months ago

How do I get more followers on here? Thank you!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Particpate on the forums. Read and follow other people and their hubs. Leave comments. Write more hubs.

That's it smile

Don't forget the external traffic is more important if you are trying to earn money. Having lots of followers is a social benefit, not a financial one.

2. paradigmsearch profile image87
      paradigmsearchposted 20 months ago in reply to this

I see that you own your own business. Getting followers really won't help your bottom line much around here. I'd recommend LinkedIn; then link to your hubs from there to here. smile

1. Kenna McHugh profile image77
        Kenna McHughposted 14 months ago in reply to this

How can I get LinkedIn on my Hub pages? Like Twitter and FB.

1. sallybea profile image98
          sallybeaposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Go to your Profile page/ edit the info and add the items you would like to appear on your profile page.

1. Kenna McHugh profile image77
            Kenna McHughposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Thanks. I realized I have done that already. : ) I just haven't check my Linkedin for awhile.

3. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 20 months ago in reply to this

As Paradigmsearch says, getting more followers will not result in getting more readers.

Followers on HubPages are not the same as followers on other sites:  they are just other writers, not readers.   To get readers, you need to focus on getting your Hubs ranked well on Google.

4. Jean Bakula profile image92
      Jean Bakulaposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Try to build up a portfolio of hubs. The people who comment here don't make money for you, they are just interested in meeting new writers on the site. You can leave links on other sites leading to what you wrote.

It takes time for the hubs to age, but it's the only site I ever made money on. Just try to write good material, and if it's on the first page of Google, more people will find it. I never put my stuff on FB, I figured if friends wanted to read my stuff, they would just come here. Read all the rules in the Terms of Service and ask questions, then write and give it time.  Good luck.

working