jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Payout???

1. Barack James profile image87
    Barack Jamesposted 17 months ago

Hallos, I hit $50 mark mid last month, and as per my understanding hp should have paid me by 28th this month..my balance still shows all the sum i have earned. This is going to be my first salary from hp, so everyone knows how am eagerly waiting for this. Now, how long should i wait for this sum??? Or something changed and am not aware?? Anyone please..thanks!

1. sallybea profile image97
      sallybeaposted 17 months ago in reply to this

You will have to wait until next month to receive it, it is always a month behind.

2. NateB11 profile image93
      NateB11posted 17 months ago in reply to this

If you reached $50 last month then you should have gotten your payment into your paypal account on the 28th of this month. Either your paypal is not hooked up right to HP or something else happened which I'm not sure what that might have been. Might want to email the HP team.

1. NateB11 profile image93

The other issue is whether you are talking about the HP Ad Program or Google Adsense. If you are talking about the HP Ad Program, then yes you should have gotten paid and something is wrong. If you are talking about Google Adsense, you have to reach $100 and payment is done separately through Google Adsense.

1. SmartAndFun profile image92
          SmartAndFunposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Then there's also the monkey wrench of Amazon payments being two months behind, if I remember correctly.

3. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Our records indicate that you were issued a payment on the 28th. I recommend checking your PayPal account and emailing team@hubpages.com if it is not reflected in your balance there.

2. Jesse Drzal profile image87
    Jesse Drzalposted 17 months ago

I am getting close to payout as well. Do funds keep going into the account if you want, or does HP do the payment when threshhold is reached? I'm assuming you do the payouts yourself, as you wish, to your paypal after that threshold?

1. NateB11 profile image93

You only get paid if you've reached $50 each time and then they go automatically into your paypal account on the 28th of the following month you've reached the $50 threshold.

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 17 months ago

Payments go automatically to your listed paypal address on the first scheduled payment date after you exceed the threshold.

4. Jesse Drzal profile image87
    Jesse Drzalposted 17 months ago

Gotcha. Thanks guys.

5. Barack James profile image87
    Barack Jamesposted 17 months ago

Yeeeeeh, got it...thanks everyone:)

1. Jesse Drzal profile image87
      Jesse Drzalposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Good show.

working