jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (18 posts)

Indication of Niche hubs

1. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 20 months ago

Is there going to be any indication on our account page of  which hubs have been moved to a niche?

1. paradigmsearch profile image94
      paradigmsearchposted 20 months agoin reply to this

Not yet, but we keep lobbying for it. My prediction is HP will go for it eventually, but I could be wrong.

2. Robin profile image
      Robinposted 20 months agoin reply to this

You can filter your Hubs by the niche site in My Account>Hubs>Statistics.  Only niche sites where you have Hubs will be shown in the drop down box.  smile

True, but we like pretty indicators. big_smile

1. Sherry Hewins profile image98
          Sherry Hewinsposted 20 months agoin reply to this

Yes, and ones that are just there at a glance.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image96
        Rochelle Frankposted 20 months agoin reply to this

Thank you.. I did not know.

3. psycheskinner profile image82
        psycheskinnerposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Which drop down box?  Just so I can confirm my ongoing failure to appear on any....

1. Millionaire Tips profile image93
          Millionaire Tipsposted 18 months agoin reply to this

When you go to the My Account page, the first drop down is "select a site".

If you hover on the name of your hub, look on the bottom left and it will tell you the address of that page.  If it says hubpages then it is still on the main site.  Since they are moving hubs that have lots of traffic, just hover over the highly traffic ones and see if they still say hubpages or not.

Rochelle Frankposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Thanks, that's good to know---never noticed it before.

3. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image100
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 20 months agoin reply to this

Yes. When a hub is moved,  you will see it listed under a different site, but on the same page as your other stats.  You can look at them separately or together.  For example, I have 20 on AxleAddict and one on PetHelpful and the rest are on HubPages.  All are listed on the upper left hand corner of the stats page and you can view them jointly or separately.  The earnings are joined under one umbrella, however, so you don't lose anything by having a hub moved.

I see now, that there is a list in the "select a site" filter-- that's what I wanted to know, so I could tell  which ones were where-- Thanks

4. Phyllis Doyle profile image98
      Phyllis Doyleposted 20 months agoin reply to this

When you go to your My Account page, if you see a pencil in a little green circle by a hub title that is an indication the hub has been edited by HubPro and moved to a niche. Click on the circle to see changes then click on 'View live on hubpages.com' on the right side. You will see where your hub is sitting in a niche.

Some of mine were edited months before the niches popped up, so I was used to seeing the green pencils.

5. Millionaire Tips profile image93
      Millionaire Tipsposted 20 months ago

Thank you for this great new feature. It does make it easier to see how the hubs are doing, and where they are.

6. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 20 months ago

It's quite easy... mine all have blue down arrows next to them hmm

Mine are the opposite. HP is doing banner good here.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image100
        TIMETRAVELER2posted 20 months agoin reply to this

I'm surprised to hear this.  Most of the hubs that have been moved so far are doing well.

7. watergeek profile image98
      watergeekposted 18 months ago

It's under the "Select a Site" filter - 1st one on the Statistics page. Some of mine do not have a green pencil, but were transferred as is, so the green pencil is not an indicator.

working