jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: 5 Characteristics to become a Wife of virtue to you

1. Dean Keak profile image60
    Dean Keakposted 17 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 5 Characteristics to become a Wife of virtue to your Husband.. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 17 months ago in reply to this

"Then, before turning out your eyes, I'm writing five best characters for you ladies of how to become a woman of virtue to your beloved husband or hubby."

and

"Have a mind of putting your husband first at the TOP of everything and feeling to be the second class will be restoring your natural virtue."

Good grief. Is this topic relevant for life in the 21st century? I'm afraid your attitude towards women is not acceptable to 99.9% of writers here.

In any case the title is too long and grammatically incorrect Your English is poor and 'through' is not spelled 'thru'.

Take it from a woman big_smile

Edit: And don't forget, the person reviewing your hub for quality is 50% likely to be female too.

2. Say Yes To Life profile image87
      Say Yes To Lifeposted 17 months ago in reply to this

The man must be a billionaire first!

2. FatFreddysCat profile image91
    FatFreddysCatposted 17 months ago

Hooo-boy. The 19th century called,  they want their article back!

3. Rupert Taylor profile image95
    Rupert Taylorposted 17 months ago

Good grief. One major improvement would be learn English, but that won't help the sentiments expressed.

"Have a mind of putting your husband first at the TOP of everything and feeling to be the second class will be restoring your natural virtue." This is so out of tune with the 21st century. Women and men are equal. That's it.

I got as far as that quote and quit. I simply can't read such drivel.

4. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 17 months ago

You could try removing the misogyny and having it be generically about being a good spouse.

But then, what would a second class person like me know.

5. Rupert Taylor profile image95
    Rupert Taylorposted 17 months ago

It occurs to me after some thought and a glass of wine - okay two, well maybe ... - that the rascal who wrote this execrable bilge was simply trying to provoke angry responses and I've fallen into the trap. No sane person can believe the kind of crap he espouses unless driven by some manic religious fervor. So, Dean Keak you got me. I do very sincerely hope you don't post any more of this garbage here. Please.

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 17 months ago in reply to this

He's gone big_smile

1. SmartAndFun profile image91
        SmartAndFunposted 17 months ago in reply to this

His profile is still up and doesn't seem to be deactivated.

6. Will Apse profile image88
    Will Apseposted 17 months ago

He was probably a liberal and a good guy in his part of the world.

working