jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarkhand - 3 Indian To

1. profile image0
    mohammed karjatposted 18 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarkhand - 3 Indian Tourist Destinations. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Introduction:

"Kashmir is the paradise on earth. There have been conflicts going on between India and Pakistan for this part of the land since partition of the two Countries in 1947."

Not very inviting!

Find out how to format your hub correctly: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

1. profile image0
        mohammed karjatposted 18 months agoin reply to this

thanks, is that enough, making the introduction more inviting?

2. Rupert Taylor profile image100
    Rupert Taylorposted 18 months ago

The article has no flow to it. It jumps from one statement to another very abruptly. There are numerous grammar errors.

"The famous of them all is the Dal Lake." Presumably you mean the most famous ...

"Kashmir is none less than Switzerland." Presumably you mean that Kashmir is the equal of Switzerland, but that's not what it says.

Many words are inappropriately capitalized.

1. profile image0

Thanks friend for your constructive advise. will surely improve on it in this hub and so also in future hubs.

3. theraggededge profile image100
    theraggededgeposted 18 months ago

Can I ask you, Mohammed, where you found out about HubPages and why you are inspired to write on the site?

The reason I ask is that we are having a massive influx of Indian and Pakistani writers lately and I am wondering why. Many have interesting hubs and stories to tell, for sure.

1. profile image0

Found it out through google and found it quite good. As my articles got accepted, I started hubbing quite frequently. Hope you like my Hubs too. I would like to improve, so your comments will be most welcome.

working