jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

about Google Analytics

1. profile image45
    ladyvenusposted 8 years ago

I received mails from google analytics did anybody received them too? does it has something to do with hubpages earnings? lol

2. frogdropping profile image87
    frogdroppingposted 8 years ago

Lady I have no idea what they are but I suspect I'm going to end up wanting to find out wink

1. profile image45
      ladyvenusposted 8 years agoin reply to this

your funny. pls do the honor and tell me more about it ok.

3. Everyday Miracles profile image91
    Everyday Miraclesposted 8 years ago

I haven't gotten any e-mails from them. That's odd... I wonder if they have the wrong address on me for some reason. I'll check into that!

I have my Analytics account tied to my Adsense account. Now *that* rocks!

1. brad4l profile image78
      brad4lposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I have yet to do this, but saw where it was an option. Does it provide a lot of information?

4. Everyday Miracles profile image91
    Everyday Miraclesposted 8 years ago

Brad, for me it eliminated the need for channels. I love being able to see how much my ads are worth on individual pages and how much I'm doing on those pages without the hassle of inputting each individual hub. It also shows me which keywords are worth the most to me in Adsense. I am *loving* it.

And I also believe that today I will make it to the left of the decimal in Adsense. ONLY on Hubpages. I'd say it's worth it if you're looking for the $$

5. brad4l profile image78
    brad4lposted 8 years ago

Being able to eliminate the need for channels or even being able to reduce my dependency on them would be very nice smile

working