jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

How to Apply if Hubs Moved

1. Natalie Frank profile image97
    Natalie Frankposted 9 months ago

I read another forum question from someone having trouble getting approved for Adsense.  One answer suggested it could be because her hubs are being moved to niche sites and you need a certain number on one site.  I have my 10th article being reviewed now and the other 9 were featured.  I hoped to apply after I had 10 featured articles (hoping the new article would also be featured) but a couple were immediately moved to niche sites.  It's nice that this occurred but how can I build up enough articles on Hubpages alone to go up for approval?  I don't want to apply only to be turned down then have to wait for the required length of time.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 9 months ago in reply to this

I'm going to be interested in this reply, because we've had a few Hubbers join recently who are good enough to get their work moved straight to the niche sites - great to see HubPages is attracting some quality writers again!

I've only seen one person who posted about this problem and a HubPages staffer responded to say they could get it fixed.  So I'm not sure if it was a glitch or whether everyone will have that problem.

2. Natalie Frank profile image97
    Natalie Frankposted 9 months ago

Thanks for the reply.  I'm interested to see how this might be fixed.

3. Natalie Frank profile image97
    Natalie Frankposted 8 months ago

I just applied for Adsence and was rejected because of navigation difficulty related to "redirection."  Wouldn't this be related to content being moved to niche sites so I don't have as many articles on Hubpages alone?  How can I fix this if some of my pages are immediately placed with niche sites always leaving me with below 10 articles on HP?  Thanks.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Yes, that does sound exactly like the problem the other person has.   I would send an email to team@HubPages and see if there's anything they can do to help.

Natalie Frankposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Thanks Marissa.  I'll contact them and see what they say.

4. Rafiq23 profile image85
    Rafiq23posted 8 months ago

Natalie, let me tell you the most easiest way to get Adsense. Create Youtube Channel and apply for adsense through Youtube. Within one hour, you will receive an email from Google that you have been granted Hosted Adsense. You can use the Hosted Adsense on any Revenue Sharing site like HubPages. I have myself used the same method. Just try it and then let me know. Best of Luck.

Natalie Frankposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for the info.  I'm afraid I'm rather computer illiterate.  To create a channel through YouTube I just add favorite videos to it?  I'll see what I can do with it. I appreciate the help.

working