jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (11 posts)

Does this hub stand a chance for a niche site?

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image86
    SakinaNasir53posted 9 months ago

Hi everyone! Till now, I have had 2 of my 7 hubs moved to a niche site. I just want to know what you think of my hub about hand raising a baby lovebird. I have edited it recently. I would love to have your views and valuable feedback. Thanks! All help will be appreciated. ☺

Here is the link to my hub:
    http://hubpages.com/animals/Hand-raisin … y-lovebird

1. sallybea profile image98
      sallybeaposted 9 months ago in reply to this

I think your hub has a very good chance of being accepted.  It is well written with loads of helpful first-hand knowledge of raising a baby lovebird.

SakinaNasir53posted 9 months ago in reply to this

Thank you so much Sally for the feedback. I hope it gets moved. But till now I haven't received any email from the team. Should I wait for their email, or do I submit my hub in January?
        Any suggestions? ☺

1. sallybea profile image98

If you have not submitted one in the last sixty days I would submit it.

Yes, I will if there isn't any email from the team. I still have to wait though, as I can't submit it now.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image92
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 9 months ago in reply to this

This is a lovely, well written article, so I see no reason why it wouldn't be moved to PetHelpful.  Be aware though, that right now there's a problem with YouTube.  I just discovered it this morning, and apparently it is site wide.  They are refusing to allow us to connect...this may be because the site has crashed.  The bottom line is that nobody will be able to view your videos until this problem is addressed.  I've contacted the team about it, so hopefully the problem will be addressed soon.  It's clear that you spent a great deal of time writing this one, and I think it will do well. Love the photos!

Thanks a lot for the wonderful feedback TIMETRAVELER2. Oh! I didn't know that. Hope so too. ☺

2. sallybea profile image98

Funny, my videos on HubPages and my own site are all working properly.

3. SheilaMilne profile image89
        SheilaMilneposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Lovely article! Good luck with it.

I have no problem watching the videos. They seem to be working perfectly.

2. DrMark1961 profile image92
    DrMark1961posted 9 months ago

This is helpful and well organized. Check the caption under the first picture though (age) and lose the "concllusion" in your bullet list and just add ""Fun Facts About My Lovebird". (Conclusion sounds too much like a term paper and is a turn off for a lot of readers.)
    It should be moved, but if it is not picked by the team go ahead and submit it to Pethelpful when your next date rolls around.(I hope you have seen a traffic uptick with the other articles.)
    Good luck.

Thanks lot DrMark for your advice. I will apply it to my hub. Yes, there sure is a traffic increase for those which were moved.

working