jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Can't Add to Flipboard

1. Natalie Frank profile image97
    Natalie Frankposted 11 months ago

I have an article that was put on the "Letterpile" niche site. It has the button to add it Flipboard like the main HP site and the other niche sites but when I try to add it to one of my magazines it says, "Can't add the website".  Is this a glitch or can we not link certain niche sites to Flipboard?

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image97
      SakinaNasir53posted 11 months agoin reply to this

Natalie, I have never had this problem before. I guess it must be a glitch. Did you email the HP Team about this?

2. Natalie Frank profile image97
    Natalie Frankposted 11 months ago

Not yet.  Where is their address link?  Thanks for the reply.

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image97
      SakinaNasir53posted 11 months agoin reply to this

It is team@hubpages.com. I am glad the issue is resolved. smile

3. DrMark1961 profile image99
    DrMark1961posted 11 months ago

Before mailing HP team, have you even set up an account at Flipboard? If you have not, you need to set up an account before you can flip your own hub.
    Google Flipboard, open the site, set up an account, and start at least one magazine where you want to flip your hub.
    For more information on how to use the site, read Glenn StokĀ“s hub about Flipboard.

1. Natalie Frank profile image97
      Natalie Frankposted 11 months agoin reply to this

Yes, I have an account and have two magazines set up.  I believe the issue has been resolved.  Thank you to everyone who provided an answer.

4. DrMark1961 profile image99
    DrMark1961posted 11 months ago

I just went to that hub to make sure I could share it. No problems.

5. eugbug profile image100
    eugbugposted 11 months ago

I don't know whether it's a related bug, but I can't flip a recently moved article on DenGarden using the flip button on a Samsung Galaxy Tab A tablet.

Edit: The problem only seems to manifest itself in "portrait" mode. When tapped, a highlighted dashed rectangle outline appears superimposed over the flip button, as if text under the white background of the share buttons is being highlighted.

working