jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Smartphones - A never ending tail...

1. Rstudios profile image61
    Rstudiosposted 8 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Smartphones - A never ending tail... (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. RTalloni profile image87
      RTalloniposted 8 months agoin reply to this

The title and opening are filled with grammar and punctuation problems so I did not read the entire hub.  If you take the time to study up on how to write a title, what homonyms are, and how to construct as well as punctuate English sentences you will be equipped to work at writing. 

Reading for the purpose of learning how to write is an easy way to exercise your thinking about writing.  Do not read only the topics you like or have an interest in but read a wide variety books and posts if you want to learn more about the language.

2. ronbergeron profile image91
      ronbergeronposted 8 months agoin reply to this

You probably mean "Tale" (a story) rather than "tail" (the rear-most part of many animals). A typo in the title is a bad start.

While I can easily understand what you mean in your article, much of it is not "standard" English.

Examples:

"you should opt for buying" = "you should choose"
      "this has become worst now a days" = "this has become worse nowadays"

Plus there are other typos:

Samsunug
      Chines

2. Rupert Taylor profile image97
    Rupert Taylorposted 8 months ago

Sorry, but your command of English is not up to the standard required here.

This is you opening sentence, followed by a corrected version:

"If you have searched for a phone online in past 1 year you will understand what I exactly mean by this title. And, this has become worst now a days because every about to launch phone is manufactured on rumours by some geeks and people feed such feed like hell."

If you have searched for a phone online during the last year you will understand what I mean by this title. And, this has become worse nowadays ... Then the sentence goes into language I do not understand; it makes no sense at all.

I admit I went no further in reading your Hub because I simply could not understand what you are trying to say.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image90
    FatFreddysCatposted 8 months ago

^^ What Rupert sez. The awkward English kills this.

working