jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (19 posts)

my first hub got rejected 4 times..how to make it happen?

1. kishanshukla profile image60
    kishanshuklaposted 7 months ago

new to hub ..desire to express my views ..want to learn the technique..

1. Terrielynn1 profile image89
      Terrielynn1posted 7 months agoin reply to this

You need to post the link. There should be one in your email. We need to see it to help.

2. firstcookbooklady profile image81
    firstcookbookladyposted 7 months ago

,tech lover..enjoy visting energetic parties - Write two hubs on these topics.

3. kishanshukla profile image60

will definitely..before can you plz tell me parameters to fulfill the requirement..

4. FatFreddysCat profile image91
    FatFreddysCatposted 7 months ago

I hate to be "that guy," but if the "author bio" on your profile page is any indication of your English writing ability, your article probably did not meet the site's standards for proper English.

5. kishanshukla profile image60

observation along with 'suggestions' will solve the purpose smile

1. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 7 months agoin reply to this

I m a person busy finding treasure of life..a open book personality..want to discover world and experience all the exotic things god blessed us with..Engineer by profession ,tech lover..enjoy visting energetic parties ..

Should be something like :

I'm a person busy finding the treasure of life; a person with an open book personality. I want to discover the world and experience all the exotic things God blessed us with. I am an engineer by profession, a tech lover, and enjoy visiting energetic parties.

6. kishanshukla profile image60
    1. theraggededge profile image98
      theraggededgeposted 7 months agoin reply to this

That doesn't work. HP should have sent you an email with a special link to post to this forum.

Reading your posts here, it is clear that your English language skills are not up to HubPage's required standard. That is the reason why your article has been rejected.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 7 months agoin reply to this

It needs to be the exact link from the rejection email--that one allows us to see the unpublished hub.

7. kishanshukla profile image60
  8. kishanshukla profile image60

thank you for rewriting my bio . its really helpful and  i want to learn more and more from this new family.

1. Terrielynn1 profile image89
      Terrielynn1posted 7 months agoin reply to this

Look at the spacing for your end of sentence the period.and were the next sentence begins.  Notice  there is no space. And some you have a space , then the sentence. You need to do a grammar and spelling check. People here are great at helping. I think it's too short.

9. kishanshukla profile image60

thank you for your suggestion .i have started working on it.

10. mariacolomy profile image88
    mariacolomyposted 7 months ago

Maybe try the Grammarly app. It would be a great tool to use while learning.

11. Hamza Afzal profile image76
    Hamza Afzalposted 7 months ago

I hope you need to write unique content so the Hubpages allow you to post new hub.

12. firstcookbooklady profile image81

.... [throws body on ground, beating fists, and wailing] "it's not fair, I cannot read it", [and, startled by the realization that people are indeed turning their heads to look, get's up, straightens out clothing] and smiles.

13. firstcookbooklady profile image81

Your first hub got rejected 4 times? How many of us have had a hub rejected 4 times?  Would you mind explaining how you managed to do that?

14. ChadCrouch profile image74
    ChadCrouchposted 7 months ago

mine too hey however my hubscore is down very much probably because I have not been too active.

working