jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

What is the Baddest thing you have ever done?

1. mandybeau profile image56
    mandybeauposted 8 years ago

If you have got away with it and it is illegal, please don't post........... It may be detrimental?????????????????????????????

Mine is stealing the limelight from another kid,because I was too busy goofing around, to write an essay, I pinched hers out of her Lunchbox and substituted my half finished one. We had always noticed that our writing was similiar.
    Got past the teacher, until she noticed the date on the top it had 7. of 7th month and I had crossed my sevens, other girl didn't do that.
    Oh Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Won't dfo that again.
    I also used a Russian Matroska doll to store notes in to pass exams... Hahahah they didn't get me for that and the Statutes of limitations is well over. We were allowed to take a Mascot in to give us some Luck....with the hard questions.

2. dingdong profile image60
    dingdongposted 8 years ago

Baddest or Worst?!

mandybeauposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Baddest Grammar goes out the window in the Forums.

2. mandybeau profile image56

What are you doing in this pic we are all trying to work it out.
      One of the Guys reckons that u are trying to drop a dime from between your knees into a milk Bottle, Would you be that bad.

3. sassychic profile image58
    sassychicposted 8 years ago

Personally I really am a goodie two shoes for teh most part but I couldnt believe how horrible my ex boy friend treated so I Keyed his car real nice and good! like mucho! There was a big line all the way from one end of the car to the other side and (in a complete circle) To this day he still doesnt know who did it! it's still there. Plus it was a bran new BMW!!!!

GO GIRL First Bad thing should give you a taste hahah

4. shibashake profile image83
    shibashakeposted 8 years ago

I peeked on a cheat sheet during a spelling exam and got caught! My lame-classmate saw me doing it and reported me to the teacher roll Some people!

I never cheated again because I was so stressed afterwards that my parents would be informed. The stress of being bad is just not worth the perks big_smile

1. sassychic profile image58
      sassychicposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I know I felt horrible when I cheated on a test afterward, so I went up to the teacher and confessed what I did after I was done with my test. I privately pulled her aside I told what I did. Since I had the gutts to tell her and be honest she gve me a 100 percent on the test which I would have originally gotten a C on if I wouldnt have told her! smile I was so proud of myself, my teacher called and talked to my parents! My Parents were proud of me too!

1. Rochelle Frank profile image90
        Rochelle Frankposted 8 years agoin reply to this

What a cool teacher. I love it when teachers recognize what is REALLY important. I'm sure that is one lesson you will never forget.

I would have been given the hardest time if I had fesd by my brothers as they would have seen such action as totally gutless. and my parents, expected anything bad from me I am the Black sheep... So if I had told them they would have thought that I had an ulterior motive. Trouble was i probably would have.

working