jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Thought of the day

1. Whispering Night profile image78
    Whispering Nightposted 3 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13582921.jpg
    Life is not same for everyone. We end up with different faces and places. We have our own busy tasks to complete and we don't know what is in store for us tomorrow. We are happy today, sad tomorrow and a surprise waiting for us at the end of the week. How many days, weeks and years passed what we have achieved. Our dreams still a dream yet to materialize. Countless young faces we see every day looking at the empty sky and yet to learn to live with the world. I see squirrels storing food for the winter, they ask nothing from us and we care less about them. Rain makes us happy, pouring everywhere; let’s take a walk in the rain. Look at the endless ocean and tell me what you see. Young people face filled with smile and running around with energy. The older people sit with face down muttering about their past. Time keeps changing but where are we heading. Can you make our life better, do you have all the answers for every questions. Sleep when you still have time to rest. God has his own plan for our future, he decides by the end of our life how we should exist in his world.

1. Gyanendra Mocktan profile image80
      Gyanendra Mocktanposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Indeed God has His plan for each one of us.  We need to be stronger and stronger each day even if fail. We should keep on trying. Thank you.

2. tomsmithnow profile image80
      tomsmithnowposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Interestingly written and so true!

2. Whispering Night profile image78

I feel happy when I am surrounded by children. They have a clean mind and always inspire us to create new things.

1. tsmog profile image82
      tsmogposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Yes they do when noticed or with reflection.

3. Mariasha profile image5
    Mariashaposted 3 months ago

Well done

4. Whispering Night profile image78

Thanks.  Sometime we feel like spineless jellyfish entering a world of oblivion. Sometime we feel life is just a dream and we are sailing away happily.

1. Oscarlites profile image44
      Oscarlitesposted 3 months ago

Yep!  every cloud is different. The ones in the picture are low lying cumulus clouds. Everyone acts differently in the face of a storm or danger. No one steps in the same tracks unless he has trained himself to do so. Frogs understand each other quite well, even if we do not. If you determine to work hard, it stands that you can better yourself. God will let you be lazy, all it takes is to remain still. Yet some have an excuse if they are handicapped. He declares " work while it is day!".

working