jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

If you could wake up tomorrow and apply one change to the entire world, what wou

1. Adamowen profile image81
    Adamowenposted 5 years ago

If you could wake up tomorrow and apply one change to the entire world, what would it be?

2. ChristinS profile image97
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

a tolerance button smile you know the commercials for the office store that had the easy button or whatever?  I would push a tolerance button so that ignorance and hate would maybe begin to disappear.

1. profile image0
      CJ Sledgehammerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh, brother. It was through tolerance that Hitler and Stalin killed millions.

2. ChristinS profile image97
      ChristinSposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hitler was tolerant? Gee I must have missed that history lesson - why so rude?

3. profile image0
      CJ Sledgehammerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Christin: You missed my point or I was negligent in my meaning. What I was trying to say is that many atrocities have happened in this world because people were tolerant of evil behaviors, such as the German people tolerating Hitler's evil plan. :0)

3. onegoodwoman profile image77
    onegoodwomanposted 5 years ago

It would be 'yesterday'..............

before I was late for work
    before I hurt someone's feelings
    before I blew the family budget
    before I made whatever error that I made.............

I would take the world back to yesterday, giving everyone a chance, to not make a wrong, take a wrong turn in life, make a bad or impulsive decision......

to give every single one of us......................the value of hindsight.

4. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 5 years ago

LOVE one another.

Once we learn the greatness of LOVE and spread through the world, there will be PEACE and no more hatred and everyone can live in harmony.

I sincerely hope one day everyone will see that love is the answer to our problems.

5. Quirinus profile image75
    Quirinusposted 5 years ago

Am making a similar exploration, for example, on having a more loving world, at http://quirinus.hubpages.com/question/1 … he-answer. Thanks, Adam.

6. jlpark profile image85
    jlparkposted 5 years ago

Equality.  We've come so far, but there is still inequalities in the world. None of us are free, until all of us are.

7. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 5 years ago

I think I would outlaw extreme wealth. There is no logical reason for the Rothschilds to have 100 trillion dollars. There is no reason for the Rockefellers to have 12 trillion dollars and there is no reason why Bill Gates should have 90 billion dollars.

Fact is, the top 10 wealthiest families in this world, own 50% of the world's wealth. Is there any wonder why so many people are suffering? It is the unequal and immoral hording of the world's resources by a tiny pocket of global elitists.

working