jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

I'm back, after a long time.

1. iantoPF profile image88
    iantoPFposted 2 months ago

y name is Peter Freeman, on here as IantoPF.
    I first began writing on HubPages many years ago when I lived in California. I always enjoyed my time here but I kinda cooled off as life happened. Now I'm retired, back in my native home, Wales.
    It seems my first job will be to do a little promotion for Hubs that have not seen much traffic. Then I will have to amend, or even re write some hubs. Some I probably will delete. Then I can start to write fresh Hubs.
    Most of all I'm looking forward to meeting and making new friends here.

1. sallybea profile image96
      sallybeaposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Welcome back Peter, I hope that you enjoy your return to HubPages.

iantoPFposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Thank you Sally. I'm sure I will and it's great to get re acquainted.

2. AliciaC profile image97
      AliciaCposted 2 months ago in reply to this

It's nice to see another post from you, Peter. As Sally says, welcome back.

iantoPFposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Thank you Alicia. Appreciate the welcome and I look forward to reading your Hubs.

3. Coffeequeeen profile image85
      Coffeequeeenposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Welcome back Peter.  I would love to visit Wales.  It's a beautiful country.

2. easylearningweb profile image91
    easylearningwebposted 2 months ago

Welcome back, Peter. I have been writing on hubpages for 7 years, but some years have been more active than others. I would start by revisiting what you have written, to see what needs to be updated and something new to write about.

Good luck to you and your writing. And happy retirement!

Regards,
    easylearningweb

3. ethiansuviet profile image59
    ethiansuvietposted 2 months ago

Mrs Peter is good to have you back.

4. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 2 months ago

Welcome back!    The first thing I'd recommend is to read my Hub on the Basic Rules (you'll find it on the slider on my profile).   The rules on HubPages have changed a lot in recent times, and they are stricter too.   It's especially important to  study that Hub if you're planning on revising and updating your existing Hubs. 

The reason is this.  While your Hubs were sitting quietly, the moderators ignored them.  If some of them broke the new rules - for instance by having an inappropriate Amazon product - it didn't matter, because no one checked them.   But the minute you edit that Hub and save it, it will be checked - and if there's something there that breaks a rule, it will be unpublished until you fix it.

working