jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: A confession which is endowed with passion .

1. profile image61
    Aya aya ahmedposted 7 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article A confession which is endowed with passion . (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Jeremy Gill profile image85
      Jeremy Gillposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Aya, I'm going to be honest with you. This is a mess of text jumbled together that I doubt will ever pass the QAP.

The title is unclear and not properly capitalized, there are absolutely no photos beyond the one at the very beginning, the text is a jumbled mess with no headings or means of organization, the article itself is too short... The last nail in the coffin is how haphazard and nonsensical the text is; Hubs are supposed to be informative documents.

If you're going for something akin to poetry, that *can* work, but it's difficult to pull off and I'd advise against it. Look at some other Hubs to get a better idea of what passes on HubPages and try again with a new topic.

2. Marketing Merit profile image86
      Marketing Meritposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

I have to agree with Jeremy. I looked at this and thought it resembled a badly spun article.
      Sorry, but this is a long way from passing QAP.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image92
    FatFreddysCatposted 7 weeks ago

Yup, what they said. Thst was total gibberish.

working