I'd like feedback on my article: ZINGY-DRUNKEN DRIVE Made For The Casual Game..

1. Atia Sanjida Khan profile image61
    Atia Sanjida Khanposted 3 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article ZINGY-DRUNKEN DRIVE  Made For The Casual Game Lovers (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image100
    Rupert Taylorposted 3 months ago

There are several problems here.

Punctuation - there are never spaces in front of commas, periods, etc., and always spaces after. Exclamation marks should be kept to a minimum; they only go after an expostulation such as Bang!

Never use a lower case i, it's always capitalized.

Your article is too short. HubPages likes 1,000 or more words written in a magazine style.

Do you have permissions to use the image? It may be covered by copyright restrictions.

If you want to succeed at HubPages you need to spend some time at the Learning Center here https://hubpageshelp.com/

3. Stephanie Purser profile image86
    Stephanie Purserposted 3 months ago

Hi,
    I just took a look at your article and have some feedback for you. For starters, I can assume this article might not make it through the QAP as it is promotional of the product you are discussing. In the learning Centre guide provided by hub pages, it does state that you cannot use hubpages as a platform to promote products even if they aren't yours.
    Besides this your article is short and some of your grammar is incorrect. I'd write this off into a Google review.

Steph

working