jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: You Need To Know Best Worker Motivation Perks

1. Topu Anwar profile image61
    Topu Anwarposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article You Need To Know Best Worker Motivation Perks (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. FatFreddysCat profile image90
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 months ago

I hate to be "that guy" but the English writing in this piece is not up to HP standard. This is about as far as I got before I bailed out:

"Since several companies unremarkable supply money or non money engaging advantages to their talented staff. Does one grasp the particular reason for that? Employees’ satisfaction yet as motivation! The corporate provides the standard advantages like company automobile, free medical and provident fund to staff. Aiming is to become additional innovative –and love the duty."

...your online translation software needs an upgrade.

1. theraggededge profile image98
      theraggededgeposted 2 months agoin reply to this

There's a another one:

https://hubpages.com/relationships/Craz … llionaires

Really sorry, Anwar, but your English is not yet good enough for HubPages.

3. pen promulgates profile image78
    pen promulgatesposted 2 months ago

Is it just me or others also find no connection in your sentences. It's like sentences picked up from here and there and put into one hub. A sentence even with subject+verb+object is still incomplete if it doesn't make sense.

4. theraggededge profile image98
    theraggededgeposted 2 months ago

He's been banned. Oh well. The moral of the story is not to use translation or spinning software.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image90
      FatFreddysCatposted 2 months agoin reply to this

(sad trombone sound)

1. NateB11 profile image93
        NateB11posted 2 months agoin reply to this

lol

working