jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Angels and Demons-Fantasy or Reality?

1. Necento anto profile image85
    Necento antoposted 3 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Angels and Demons-Fantasy or Reality? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Jeremy Gill profile image96
      Jeremy Gillposted 3 months agoin reply to this

The problem here is formatting issues. Here are suggestions:

1) Never title a capsule "introduction" or "conclusion."
      2) Don't write headings in all caps (they already stand out).
      3) Proofread. You need to put spaces after the ending punctuation of sentences.
      4) You have some huge blocks of text followed by large blocks of pictures. Spread them throughout; readers will leave if the text chunks are too hefty.

Best of luck.

Necento antoposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Got it! Thank you very much!

2. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Hi there,

The first thing you need to do is learn how to use punctuation. There is always a space after a full stop/period, comma, question mark, closing parenthesis, etc.  If you used a spell checker before uploading your text it would pick up your lack of correct spacing. There is also a spell checker within the text capsule itself, and you can even turn on spell check in your browser.

When writing dialogue, "Write it like this." Don't put a colon before it.

I can't comment on the content, all those Bible quotations put me off. There seems to be very little original writing in the article.

I do like a demon or two though. They seem to be far more interesting than the other sort big_smile

Edit: by the way, you can't republish images from Pinterest. You have to make sure your images are legal to use.  Please read this... and follow the advice contained therein.

https://hubpageshelp.com/content/Learni … -image-use

Necento antoposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Thankyou! i will work on the issues.

working