jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Anyone seeing a traffic drop at Healdove?

1. Will Apse profile image89
    Will Apseposted 9 days ago

My single page on Healdove has lost about two thirds of its views over the last couple of days. Is anyone else seeing a problem?

Will Apseposted 8 days ago in reply to this

So the thread reappeared... Well done technical persons.

But, sadly, it is now redundant.

1. Sherry Hewins profile image95
        Sherry Hewinsposted 8 days ago in reply to this

Oh well, we know you said it first.

Will Apseposted 8 days ago in reply to this

I'm just grateful I am not on a blacklist for bringing bad tidings, lol.

2. weezyschannel profile image86
      weezyschannelposted 7 days ago in reply to this

Yes! Mine too. I have been checking my Adsense account to make sure they didn't can me! I'm so discouraged right now. My top article that gets almost 1,500 hits a day has dropped to just over 100 a day the last few days. Not earning anything because no one is coming. I was really doing quite well and then "kaboom!"

My article is on health information, yes... but! It's on dentures so not giving medical advice as far as diagnosis or anything. I just want to have a steady place. Once they moved it to healdove, it's been a roller coaster and nothing is consistent..

Would like to know anyone else who took a nosedive

Will Apseposted 7 days ago in reply to this

My sympathies. Luckily for me I only have one page afflicted and it is not one of my biggest income pages.

I wouldn't despair completely about your income, by the way, the site has bounced back before and I reckon lessons are being learned for the future.

Also, sites like Dengarden are doing very, very well. So if you have any home/garden knowledge it would be worth putting to use.

2. Sherry Hewins profile image95
        Sherry Hewinsposted 6 days ago in reply to this

I think everybody on Healdove is having the same experience. Paul Edmondson has confirmed that Healdove has taken a hit (apparently due to some changes with Google's algo). He says they have a plan to try to deal with it, but it will take time.

3. Terrielynn1 profile image85
      Terrielynn1posted 5 days ago in reply to this

This has happened to me too. It seems people are reading mine but the trafic from them doesn't seem to be counted. I have friends who tell me they have them and love mty articles there. It's not matching cup with adsense.

2. janshares profile image89
    jansharesposted 6 days ago

Yes, exact same, views plummeting. HealDove.

working