jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: 6 Simple Tips for Healthy Skin

1. Your Skin Expert profile image58
    Your Skin Expertposted 7 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article 6 Simple Tips for Healthy Skin (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. AliciaC profile image98
    AliciaCposted 7 months ago

The first part of your article is present on many other sites. Articles on HubPages need to be original. There are some other problems in the hub, but the first section is the major one.

3. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 7 months ago

It doe not seem like the text is original or the pictures are appropriately licensed for you to use.

4. Glenis Rix profile image99
    Glenis Rixposted 7 months ago

Your list is very basic and limited, missing the most important ways to avoid wrinkles. You have not provided any new or original information, merely listed what most people already know. Far more effort in required if you want to be published on this platform.

5. Breelyn Sirk profile image67
    Breelyn Sirkposted 7 months ago

I would add more information and add a couple of photos. Make sure they are free to use and not copyright protected as well.

6. theraggededge profile image99
    theraggededgeposted 7 months ago

Bit suspicious, this account. Looks like they are getting friends to post generic 'nice article' comments. Also, they haven't bothered to respond to helpful suggestions. It's all very spammy. Not to mention, the English is atrocious.

working