jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)

ISTJ - Your dream man

1. TessSchlesinger profile image95
    TessSchlesingerposted 4 months ago

http://hub.me/alt2m

I kid you not. This is the man who is the basis of all men in romantic novels. smile In any event, I always wanted to do an article on the most popular/common MBTI male type.

Any typos? Anything that doesn't sit pretty?

Thank you so much.

1. k@ri profile image90
      k@riposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Who is Myer Briggs?  Also, what is MTBI?  Otherwise it reads well and the video is good.  Photos seems good to me.

TessSchlesingerposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Myers Briggs are a mother daughter psychologist team who created a test called the MBTI. This test is the most used psychological evaluation test for companies in the world. It determines what kind of job people would fit into as well as telling employers and career counsellors what kind of person one is. It is based on the research of Carl Jung. MBTI and Myers Briiggs are used as keywords as that is what people will be searching for.

Thanks for giving it an overview. Much appreciated.

1. theraggededge profile image100
          theraggededgeposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Have you included that info in the hub? Otherwise most of your readers will be confused.

If they're searching for it, they know what it means. I have it on other hubs, and it works fine. Nobody will search for any of the MBTI types without knowing what it is.  It's like someone searching for a masserati and the person not knowing it's a car.

Google MBTI or any of the types, and you will see that none of the websites explain it. smile

Perhaps I should write a hub to eplain what it is.

1. theraggededge profile image100
              theraggededgeposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Doesn't matter - they may be searching for 'popular man' or 'romantic novels'. You should always explain what it's about, even in the briefest of terms. Never assume your readers know everything as K@ri, quite rightly, highlighted. It need only be a couple of sentences. Readers who already know the info will just skim it.

I'd also remove the period from the title.

The photo of Sean Connery is pixelated and poor quality. Could you find a better one?

It's an excellent hub smile

Okay. Point taken. Will fix it.

2. Marisa Wright profile image97
    Marisa Wrightposted 4 months ago

I'm inclined to agree with Raggededge.   People who are looking for ISTJ won't need an explanation, but you will attract more readers by expanding the title to attract readers looking for other topics - and then you do need to add an explanation of what ISTJ is, or at least a link to a site that explains it.

I'm not convinced you need Myers Brigg in the title, I think that makes it too long.

I have Myers Briggs in all my other titles, but I will take a look at it.

1. Marisa Wright profile image97
        Marisa Wrightposted 4 months agoin reply to this

When you look at your stats, does "Myers Briggs" appear as one of the searches?  If not, then it's not helping you.

working