jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

I'd like feedback on my articles

1. profile image0
    Automobile 180posted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article. I didn't passed last time and I m new to hubbs. So here are the links

https://hubpages.com/autos/Tvs-Apache-long-term-reviews

https://hubpages.com/autos/Best-bikes-t … der-2lacks
    What do you think. Will it pass out or is the quality standard still high and if there is any problem on in it.

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 2 months agoin reply to this

You can't republish articles at HP you have published elsewhere. So as your 'Best Bikes' was unpublished and then placed on your blog, you can't now publish it here.

https://hubpages.com/faq/#duplicate_content

As far as the content is concerned... too many grammatical errors.

1. profile image0
        Automobile 180posted 2 months agoin reply to this

Well I removed it from the blog and have checked it again.

2. theraggededge profile image100
    theraggededgeposted 2 months ago

"The bigger issue is the tyres. The Pirelli tyres though provides grip tends to wear out quickly, about in a year. This rises a question whether to invest in Pirelli tyre when you get lower tyres life."

The bigger issue with the bike is the tyres. Although the Pirellis provide grip, they tend to wear out quickly--within a year. This gives rise to the question whether to invest in Pirelli tyres at all, because their life is so short.

1. profile image0

But still m I even close to pass QAP.

3. pen promulgates profile image41
    pen promulgatesposted 2 months ago

About the fist link:
    Your article is subjected to a particular audience. It will work well if you already have a reader group or a particular website about that.

There are minor grammar issues:
    Two of them I have pointed below:
    'The compact dimension and light weight gives a lot of maneuverability' should be
    'The compact dimension and light weight give a lot of maneuverability.'

At the end you have written this features, when it should be these features.

In the statement,  'When Tvs first launched Apache 200 its fans were very excited.' put comma before its

The message is a little unclear whether one should buy it or not. You can spell that at the end.

You have jumped between advantages and disadvantages. You can make a two different section on that.

Hope these help.
    Good luck.

1. profile image0

"Hope these help".
      Well that was really helpful thanks a lot.

1. sallybea profile image99
        sallybeaposted 2 months agoin reply to this

There is no source attributed for the images of the bikes.  Are they your own?
        Aside from this, your profile text could do with some revision as could your Author Bio there are several errors in the text.

1. profile image0

Yep images are mine

working