Did anyone else not get paid today?

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (28 posts)
  1. poppyr profile image92
    poppyrposted 6 years ago

It's the 28th, which means we should be getting paid by HP. Anyone else expecting a payment not fnd anything in their PayPal today? I definitely reached the payment threshold. Thank you in advance.

1. Mandy M S profile image86
      Mandy M Sposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Me too.  Came to see what is going on.

2. Christy Kirwan profile image91
      Christy Kirwanposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I know many have already mentioned it here, but just to make sure everyone sees, we're aware and working on resolving the issue with PayPal. We hope to have it fixed within 24 hours. Thanks for your patience, everyone!

2. beagrie profile image92
    beagrieposted 6 years ago

There's some issues with PayPal, apparently. HP have said they're on with sorting it out.

poppyrposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Okay great, thank you!big_smile

2. JayeWisdom profile image89
      JayeWisdomposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Beagrie - Can you tell me where you learned that HP has issues with PayPal they are sorting out? I haven't seen anything from the HP team and feel a bit left out of the loop.

3. JayeWisdom profile image89

Never mind about my question. I just saw the HP message in a box at the top of my account screen.

1. beagrie profile image92
        beagrieposted 6 years agoin reply to this

That's the bunny wink

I think I saw a post somewhere as well but mainly the notification.

3. profile image0
    Engeltaposted 6 years ago

I was also surprised not to get the usual email from Hubpages for the payment, but I read that there are some technical issues with paypal. Hope it will be solved soon.

1. LCDWriter profile image90
      LCDWriterposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I'm relieved to see this.  I thought there was something wrong with my account.  Good to know it's a system issue and they are working on it.

2. JayeWisdom profile image89

I just saw the message from HP at the top of my account screen.

4. Gina Welds-Hulse profile image89
    Gina Welds-Hulseposted 6 years ago

I got a note that there were some tech issues with PayPal.

1. JayeWisdom profile image89

Hi, Gina - Did you get that message from the HubPages team?

Just saw the message at the top of my account screen.

5. JayeWisdom profile image89
    JayeWisdomposted 6 years ago

It's a relief to learn I'm not the only one surprised not to be paid by HP yesterday. I recall this happening before, but there was a warning from the HP team prior to the 28th. Yesterday: nothing. I looked at my PayPal account again this morning, and there was still no HP payment.

The "technical issues" with PayPal must involve HubPages since everything else in my PP account worked as it should yesterday. Engelta--where did you read about the PayPal issues?

Never mind about my question. I just checked my account page and saw the message box from HP at the top.

6. UnnamedHarald profile image94
    UnnamedHaraldposted 6 years ago

It was posted in  HubPages Tutorials and Community forum (Technical Issues with PayPal) yesterday.

7. Rock_nj profile image90
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

No. Had to skip my coffee this morning, because I use my HubPages earnings to pay for it!  :-)

8. earner profile image81
    earnerposted 6 years ago

I never check for earnings, I've never missed a payment and Hubpages are 100% honest and reliable, so anything like this doesn't concern me at all as I have confidence they are telling us what's going on and it'll be fixed asap. 

So ... no worries. 

The money is "important" to me as it's a big chunk of my income, which is derived solely online from an assortment of writings... but I'm not worried about it.

It'll come.

I don't check because I always trust it'll come... and I don't even know which day of the month it comes without checking ... all I know is that month in, month out, year in, year out .... it all just gets paid. 

So ... no worries here.

The amount of time you said “no worries” made me feel worried haha

9. Jan Saints profile image89
    Jan Saintsposted 6 years ago

Similar threads! Read other threads to avoid posting a similar thread! There is even a note about the issue on the account page. mad

Calm down hahaha

10. Cre8tor profile image92
    Cre8torposted 6 years ago

Thanks all. I wasn't too worried as HP has never let me down but good to see the posts of reassurance. I guess I'll just tell the kids it's HP's fault they won't get to eat this week. LOL (just kidding...we have saltines)

11. Michael Kismet profile image90
    Michael Kismetposted 6 years ago

Just received payment!

12. Eric Seidel profile image95
    Eric Seidelposted 6 years ago

I've had a total of $45 for the last three months, have been earning, and have still not been paid. Do they deduct something from ad earnings at the end of each month? Am I paying for some fee that I don't know? The math seems off.

There's a payout threshold of $50. Another $5 and you'll get paid on the next payout day.

1. Eric Seidel profile image95
        Eric Seidelposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Yeah I know there's a threshold, but I passed it some time back in July. Still says I only have $45. It's been like that for a while now yet it tells me I've made $3, $5, $8, etc. each month since.

Ohhh I see. That's strange, maybe raise it with HubPages, there might have been a payment issue because it sounds like the money went out as though you were paid and has been building up again since.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)