Helping good quality articles get organic traffic

1. srirad0675 profile image84
    srirad0675posted 3 months ago

HP is working on improving the quality of its content. But what about good quality content that is not getting organic traffic? It is bad for HP and frustrating for the writer.

I suggest that HP uses its expertise and experience in SEO to make high-quality content search friendly.

1. Venkatachari M profile image57
      Venkatachari Mposted 3 months agoin reply to this

But, why do you think good quality content is not receiving organic traffic or that HP is not putting its efforts on that? I believe HP expertise are doing all their best to put our sites at the top level as evident from their responses on all forum posts.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image100
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 months agoin reply to this

So what you want is for the staff to make your articles search friendly for you?  Don't think it's their job to do that.

One thing I will say is that you can have the best content in the world, but if it covers a topic that nobody cares to read, it won't matter.

Also, you may be writing on topics that have huge amounts of credible competition.  People will read about financial advice from experts much more than they will from me or you unless we have credentials that make us credible.

Check out the competition and write on searchable topics and you'll start getting views.

One more thing...many of your topics are about travel.  VERY competitive.  Also, your titles are bland.  Make them interesting.  Instead of "5 nice temples to visit in..." how about writing something like, "Unbelievably gorgeous temples in .........".  See the difference?

working