I'd like feedback on my article: 75+ Classic Old Doordarshan Serials You Grew...

1. kannanwrites profile image92
    kannanwritesposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article 75+ Classic Old Doordarshan Serials You Grew Up On (1980s - 1990s). What can I do to improve?

This was a featured hub ever since QAP started. I updated this and it was unfeatured. Struggling since last week to get this featured. Any help will be appreciated.

1. Venkatachari M profile image81
      Venkatachari Mposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

It's a wonderful article. I don't see why it is unfeatured. Perhaps you may change the title to look more appealing. You can mention it as 81 Most Popular Classic old Doordarshan Serials and remove the rest of the title. It shouldn't mention it as your personal likes.
      I don't know whether all images are okay to be used. You may look at that.
      You may further group the serials into different groups like social, mythological, humor, science, fiction, comic, etc. Think yourself and do something to make it more appealing and search-friendly.

1. kannanwrites profile image92
        kannanwritesposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Thanks for the suggestion. I will look into it.

working