Niche Site Suggestion

1. Everyday Miracles profile image85
    Everyday Miraclesposted 2 weeks ago

Alright, so I've been thinking about the changes to LetterPile. They affect me, as someone who had a couple of hubs on LetterPile -- Hubs dedicated to writing. In particular, hubs related to writing letters. (I have a few others as well that were dedicated to writing, but none that I felt were outstanding and which probably needed work even before the editors got their mitts on them).

To be clear, I am enjoying the benefits of the niche sites. My income has risen steadily since my hubs settled into the new sites and I'm happy.

HOWEVER, I like the idea of having a niche site which focuses on writing and stationary (if possible). I've not done much writing on Hubpages in more than two years, but I plan to get kicked off in the new year focusing on the topic of letter writing, journaling, planners, and otherwise stationary.

The Bullet Journal and Planner Girl communities are rather large, and I feel that given the monetization options for tools of the trade, this could benefit everyone involved -- both Hubpages and the writers. Some of the items are rather small in value, but the people who purchase them do so in large quantities. Things like pens (fountain pens especially), high-end planners, high-end notebooks, stationary, etc. And this isn't considering things like the actual desks people write at.

I'd love to see a niche site focusing on these topics, or to at least have a niche site that my new hubs will be able to go to. I'm really seeing the benefit of these sites.

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

You probably mean 'stationery'. 'Stationary' is something else big_smile

I have several journaling hubs, mostly art journals, they are on Feltmagnet. I can't see HP setting up a site for that narrow a topic. Bullet journals and the like, would come under the art journal categories, I would think.

working