jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Oral-Hygiene-Care

1. Germainpuck profile image60
    Germainpuckposted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Oral-Hygiene-Care (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi there,

Firstly, delete the hyphens in the title, they are incorrect and not necessary.

Secondly, the content seems to be a thin rewrite of many similar articles. There is no point in reproducing material from Wikipedia because you cannot compete for traffic with sites with so much web authority. You should be looking at the topic from a unique point of view. How could you make it different, more interesting?

Thirdly, it's way too short.

Lastly, I thought the article was going to tell me how to look after my teeth, but it was a (very short) historical account.

HubPages is not looking for rewrites, it wants original, interesting, magazine-style articles that are written to the title, with at least one decent, legal image.

Spend some time at the Learning Center and read the FAQ page to get a better idea.

http://hubpages.com/faq/
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

Germainpuckposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank you for the feedback.
        I will try again after I view those sites.

2. greenmind profile image96
      greenmindposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi -- if I were you I would write about 600 more words, add 4-5 good photos from Pixabay, and change the title to A Brief History of the Toothbrush. Then post a link on StumbleUpon, Pinterest, Reddit, Flipboard, etc. You might also put in an Amazon link, as long it's for a kind of toothbrush or product you have used or know about. It could be a cool little article.

Germainpuckposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

Hello,
        Thank you very much for your very helpful advice about my article

working