I'd like feedback on my article: Hyper- consumerism and commercial tidal wave

1. Fatima Bah profile image50
    Fatima Bahposted 4 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Hyper- consumerism and commercial tidal wave (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? It seems that I have some grammatical errors. Please let me know which ones do you recognize. Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image100
    Rupert Taylorposted 4 weeks ago

Hi Fatima

Your article needs some work. There are too many empty statements that are thin on information. These few are examples:

"Consumer society existed always, but the form and intensity of the urge to buy and spend has been changing over time. The change in attitude towards consumption, buying, selling and spending can have many causes and can be observed from different perspectives. The fact that we are living in hyper-consumerism era is self evident and a matter that we all agree on ..."

Read those sentences over carefully and determine what they actually say. My analysis is not very much.

HubPages is looking for original, informative, media-rich, magazine-style articles. You can find more information here https://hubpageshelp.com/

Your grammar needs a bit of work- often the definite (the) and indefinite (a) articles are missing.

Images must be free of copyright restrictions.

1. Fatima Bah profile image50
      Fatima Bahposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank you very much for these guidelines. I find them very useful. I'll try to follow them. I'm new here and I'm still working on my writing.Thanks again!

working