I'd like feedback on my article: Give this book this Christmas:

1. James M Becher profile image34
    James M Becherposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Give this book this Christmas:. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Marisa Wright profile image99
    Marisa Wrightposted 3 weeks ago

I'm assuming HubPages has declined to publish it?   

The reason is simple:  you are not allowed to promote yourself on HubPages.  This Hub is a blatant promotion for your own book and therefore not permissible under the rules.

3. Zodiacimmortal profile image28
    Zodiacimmortalposted 3 weeks ago

Frankly I'd take down all my pages and add them to my blog or a website. You need to promote it 'without' self promoting it. Turn the hubpage for it into a how to get your book published? What steps did you go through, did you self publish on amazon and what were the steps so those of us who are also writing stories etc can know.

hubpages also does not seem to get a minimum usually means filler, which I've found in the past. (esp with reviews 1. they need to have something while editing that tells us how many words or characters there are so far. 2. If we do a review of something on the hubpage WHY do we have to include the review in the  product widget (or whatever they want to call it)

working