I'd like feedback on my article: The Difference Between Pro-Working and...

1. profile image41
    Henry Broomposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article The Difference Between Pro-Working and Co-Working (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi there,

I'm afraid that there's nothing like a writer treating their readers like idiots to make me press the Back button as fast as possible. Do not talk down to your readers. Especially the kind of readers you are hoping to attract big_smile

You need to remove ALL those links. You cannot use HubPages to promote a business. It's against Terms of Service.

Good luck.

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 3 weeks ago

I tend to agree that your introductory paragraph is condescending.  Especially as, while they have been re-named, neither of these concepts is new.  I suggest you phrase it more as "this is what people mean by these terms" and "this is how technology has somewhat changed how rental and open-plan systems function.

It would also be somewhat helpful to include "neither" as a poll option and discuss the considerable down-sides to both of these approaches.  I have worked in all kinds of spaces including ones that would now be described as co and pro--and honestly they sucked.  Expensive, annoying and unproductive.  If you have relevant experience of it working well, i suggest you add that to the hub.

working