jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Have You Checked The Children?

1. Julia Cassey profile image60
    Julia Casseyposted 8 days ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Have You Checked The Children? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. AliciaC profile image100
    AliciaCposted 8 days ago

Hi, Julia. Your article contains important information, but it also has problems. You say that you want to share your experience with the class, which makes no sense since the article is being read by the public. I think you need to add some general information about the supervision of children in schools. In my opinion, the hub needs to be longer and contain more than just your own experience.

I have some other suggestions. The addition of photos with a suitable license would make the hub more interesting. I understand why you're upset, but I don't think it's advisable to name a specific school in your article. According to the APA title case rules, the word "the" in your title shouldn't be capitalized. You might want to be more specific in the title in order to attract readers.

3. Rupert Taylor profile image100
    Rupert Taylorposted 8 days ago

HubPages is looking for media-rich, informative, magazine-style articles. They should be 1,000 to 1,500 words long or longer. Personal experience stories of the type you have written don't do well on this platform.

You should spend some time at the Learning Center here https://hubpageshelp.com/

4. ian 12am profile image85
    ian 12amposted 7 days ago

Hello Julia, you got some interesting writing style you are trying to portray in the article and I believe you can do great if you improve a few things.

It's good to share your experiences. However try to make the hub more informative to the readers. This means you have to research your topic well and ensure that the information you are sharing is factual, in relation to your experiences.
    This will also help improve your total word count to about 1000 - 1500.

Also try to make the hub content answer the question or closely address the topic as much as possible.
    Include multiple text capsules as well as quality photos that reflect your topic.

Wishing you a great time on hubpages

working