Why my article has not been published in-spite so much efforts i did

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)
  1. ajitc profile image48
    ajitcposted 6 years ago

Hello All,
    I did put in lot of hardwork to improve my article to get it published but still it is not published.
    The article can be viewed here https://hubpages.com/education/MBA-VS-P … lumjm90y5s

The following changes the did:
    I changed the title on recommendation of some senior members.
    I did grammar check,punctuation errors check on Ginger software.
    I added new image to make the article look interesting.Now the article has two images.
    I did check the violations test and it shows the article does not violate any rules.

I just do not understand what i need to do in order to get the article published.Where i am i going wrong.Can the moderator who keeps on unpublishing the article tell me as what should I do in order to get my article published?

I request somebody to please guide me specially this request is to the moderator.Please help me and guide me to get my article published.

Regards,
    Ajit

1. profile image0
      Ivan Hernandezposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I checked your article. You have several grammar and title case and title errors. Instead of saying the obvious title theme, which is saying what the title is going to be aboUT before putting in the text, why not put a vague but interesting title and then pit the paragraph in. Your article is not good. I can't help you there. All I can say is APA title case is very important. Improve grammar. Seriously.

2. profile image0
      Ivan Hernandezposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Also, you can't call the moderators on demand. They'll come when they'll come. Meanwhile, check out Marisas article on how to create a stellar hub. Also check out the frequently asked questions regarding hubpages over there

https://hubpages.com/faq

3. Marketing Merit profile image93
      Marketing Meritposted 6 years agoin reply to this

As others have stated above, your command of the English language is the primary problem.

However, I also have to question the topic. You make no reference to the fact that you are writing about the education system in India. This is unlikely to attract a global audience as each country has its own education system, with varying entry requirements and fees.

4. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image85
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Sorry.  Can't see the article.

2. AliciaC profile image94
    AliciaCposted 6 years ago

Ajit, I'm sorry that you're having so much trouble getting your article published after all your effort. I think one problem may be that you're expecting too much from software that checks grammar. In general, the software is not as good as a human proofreader or editor. (I've never used the program that you used, though.) There are still English errors in your article. You should probably look for someone who is an expert in English and ask them to proofread your article.

3. profile image0
    Ivan Hernandezposted 6 years ago

Grammarly may be the problem. Some grammar apps are incompatible with hubpages and your hubs. Why don't you try removing the app or grammarly and use the free one on grammarcheck. Also, I haven't read the article, but judging by the lack of publication, you have one or more problems, such as constant grammar misuse, spelling misuse, puntuation misuse, low quality article, overpromotion or too many amazon links, too few words (750 is the bare minimum for publication or passing the qap, images that don't represent the articles title, bad titles., or any of the above. Also, too many links will un publish your article. Is that clear?

4. Titia profile image92
    Titiaposted 6 years ago

I took a quick look at your article and besides the grammar/typo errors I see you used only two text capsules. I would advice you to put each part in their own text capsule with the bolded text as subtitle. Titles and subtitles should be capitalized.

Let's have a little in-depth view on the topic of MBA: should be written like this: Let's Have a Little In-Depth View on the Topic of Mba: and that goes for all titles and subtitles.

You can use this program to capitilize your titles https://capitalizemytitle.com/

I use the grammar/typo correction in my MS Word and so far it does a great job.

5. Marisa Wright profile image87
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

The big problem with this article is that English is your second language, and that is very obvious from your text.  Even your title has incorrect grammar.

6. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

"Page not found"
    I guess he gave up.

7. ajitc profile image48
    ajitcposted 6 years ago

Thankyou all for your valuable feedback.I will look into how can i improve my article.Probably proof reading is the way.

Regards,
    Ajit

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)