Re: Transfer of Article to the New Sites

1. Lady Lorelei profile image85
    Lady Loreleiposted 5 weeks ago

I seem to have an issue with an article that was supposed to transfer to the new sites. I was sent an email saying it was eligible but when I went to submit it I received a response saying that I already had one submitted within a specific time frame so had to wait till December 4th. On December 4th I resubmitted the article but before it could transfer I received another email that a different article of mine was moved to the new sites. How do I get the other article over there? Ha. It is still sitting waiting. I think it deserves to be there. Do I resubmit again or wait or ask to have it set as a priority?

This is the article
    https://hubpages.com/education/College- … at-a-Party

2. Marisa Wright profile image99
    Marisa Wrightposted 5 weeks ago

If you submitted it and you got a message saying submission was successful, then it's in the queue.  It can take a few weeks to get looked at, depending on how busy the editor is.  Each of the new sites has its own editor, and some are busier than others.

3. Margaret Schindel profile image99
    Margaret Schindelposted 5 weeks ago

Lorelei, if the article that was moved after you submitted the article on 12/4 was moved proactively by the team (and isn't one you submitted) it won't count toward your 2x/month submission limit. As Marisa said, it can take some time after you submit an article before an editor has a chance to review/approve it. HTH!

working