jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Train yourself to be professional

1. Rhombus5 profile image79
    Rhombus5posted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Train yourself to be professional (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Ivan Hernandez profile image92
    Ivan Hernandezposted 5 weeks ago

I read your article. This article is too short. Also, there are spelling and grammar mistakes, There's a colon in one of your subtitles, you didn't give out a video tutorial and you used learnt and taught in the same sentence. I can't help you, but I know some people who can, and that's Marissa, theraggededge, or any of the experts who can help you. Go find an expert, contact them, and talk to them. The last time I did that, I got banned for 7 days. I'm not allowed to help anymore, in other words.

3. Marisa Wright profile image99
    Marisa Wrightposted 5 weeks ago

As Ivan says, your article is too short.  It's a blog post, not a magazine-style article (which is what HubPages wants).

What's your goal in joining HubPages?  If you are hoping to earn some income, then check out my article on How to Optimize your Hubs (you'll find it on the slider on my profile) for some tips on things like layout.

4. Rhombus5 profile image79
    Rhombus5posted 5 weeks ago

Thank you Ivan and Marisa, I appreciate your comments.

working