jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: 10 Natural Solutions for Weight Loss

1. profile image60
    jobsexchangeposted 4 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article 10 Natural Solutions for Weight Loss. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image98
      theraggededgeposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

This is your first sentence, "Obesity has come out as a major health issue in recent future." Recent future?

2. AliciaC profile image100
    AliciaCposted 4 weeks ago

Hi. First, I think you should proofread your hub for English errors. The spelling error on the green tea photo doesn't look very good because the writing is so large. Next, I think it's very important that you include references for the information in your article, since you've written a health hub. You should check the information about urine colour again. Sources such as the Mayo Clinic, WebMD, and the Cleveland Clinic say that normal urine colour is pale yellow. It would also be good to show the sources and licenses for your photos.

3. theraggededge profile image98
    theraggededgeposted 4 weeks ago

You might also think of changing your user name big_smile

1. FatFreddysCat profile image100
      FatFreddysCatposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

(George Takei voice) Oh myyyyyyyy.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image100
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

You can't do that on HP!

1. theraggededge profile image98
        theraggededgeposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

I'm sure you can change the name that's displayed on your hubs. Mine used to be 'theraggededge', now it's 'Bev'. Which is weird, because my name is Dilbert big_smile

No it isnt.

4. Rupert Taylor profile image98
    Rupert Taylorposted 4 weeks ago

I don't think there's any information in this that isn't available in a million other places, most of it written in better-quality English.

And, where did your images come from? Are they free of copyright restrictions?

working