jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Airport Transfers is Beneficial for Travelling

1. Qamarunnisa profile image59
    Qamarunnisaposted 8 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Airport Transfers is Beneficial for Travelling (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. AliciaC profile image100
    AliciaCposted 8 weeks ago

Hi, Qamarunnisa. The first thing I noticed when I read your article was the error in the title. The verb should be "Are." The subtitles of your photo capsule and your text capsule are identical, which looks a bit strange. They both contain a verb error and are very similar to the title of your article. I think the subtitle of the photo capsule should be deleted and the other one changed.

There are English errors in the article that need to be corrected. In addition, I think the article should contain more information. You've included only one text capsule. Many travellers probably know about the benefits of airport transfers. Perhaps you could add some information that they may not know.

3. Qamarunnisa profile image59
    Qamarunnisaposted 8 weeks ago

Hi AliciaC,
    Respect your answer and I will follow your instructions.
    "There are English errors in the article that need to be corrected".
    I want to know what kind of mistakes I did.
    "I think the article should contain more information".
    I searched for the topics a lot but everybody just showing that kind of information in their articles.
    "Perhaps you could add some information that they may not know".
    Any idea?

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

Exactly. That's why you need to write from a unique and interesting perspective instead of rewriting dull material.

2. greenmind profile image95
      greenmindposted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

It might help to think back on experiences, traveling or otherwise, that you yourself have had. Ask yourself, "I wish I had known that! Why didn't anybody tell me?" Then write an article that fills that gap. A memory/thinking session is the first step for writing on HubPages, or anywhere really.

3. Chris Tyler profile image86
      Chris Tylerposted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

When you're writing about information that's readily available online, you have to offer your readers something that they can't get anywhere else: your opinion.

Anybody can compile a list of other people's opinions, or just repeat things that they've heard other people say, but you're the only one that can give people your opinion on the subject. That's where your focus should be. Don't just tell people what you think, tell them why you think it.

There's value in offering people opinions- in fact it's a huge industry, so don't be afraid to personalize information by telling us what you think.

4. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 8 weeks ago

I have to ask: what is the point of this hub.  Like your previous one on taxis, it provides information that anyone capable of booking a flight and disembarking at an airport already knows.

working