jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Top 10 Submersible Pump companies in India.

1. profile image40
    chigssssposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Top 10 Submersible Pump companies in India. (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. poppyr profile image99
      poppyrposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Didn't you already post this in another thread? You got plenty of excellent feedback and advice there already. Please don't flood the forums.

2. Jeremy Gill profile image96
    Jeremy Gillposted 3 weeks ago

Sorry to say it, but tons of work to be done. We've got grammar errors, extra white space, an entirely bolded paragraph, tables that should be bullet points, unnecessary punctuation in the title and headings, a topic likely only interesting to people of one nation, and more.

Is English your first language? If not, you may struggle getting your work published on an English-based cite. The grammar here *really* needs improvement.

3. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 3 weeks ago

I'm afraid you're going to struggle to make a success of HubPages, because your English is not if the required standard.

Reading your  Hubs,I could tell you were from India because your grammar and sentence structures are typical of the Indian way of speaking English.  If you want to make money on HubPages, you need to write like an American or Briton, which means you need to do some further English study before you waste time writing any more Hubs.

working