jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do Real Men understand Real Women OR Visa Versa?

1. Pearldiver profile image80
    Pearldiverposted 8 years ago

Do Real Men understand Real Women OR Visa Versa?

Or is that only the domain of Kiwi Guys (blokes) And Gals (sheilas)?

2. Eaglekiwi profile image81
    Eaglekiwiposted 8 years ago

Sheila's ugh ,I thought that was an aussie slang lol
    anyway to your question.
    Real men leave the seat up !
    Real men dont use moisteriser or mascara ( unless youre an All Black ( then that will considered cute)
    Real men  say "she'll be right" and it mostly is
    Real men fish and clean their own damn fish
    Real men slaughter what they hunt
    Real men " keep it real" at home with real women who really know how to make real food ,and finally Real Woman know Real Men will never understand because they invented the saying in the first place ( one of real games ,to confuse the hell outta real men) lol lol great question real -ly . hehe

3. danmayerisgod profile image70
    danmayerisgodposted 8 years ago

Okay, for starters, don't listen to Eaglekiwi. I don't know if they're a man or women, but they don't fit into the 'real' category. At least, not how I define it. I'm going on record as saying that mascara is unmanly no matter what the color.

Real men do understand real women, and vice versa. Because real men and women have enough sense to know it's not all just about them. They're both wrestling with the same problem and care enough to help each other solve the puzzle.

Real men don't always put the seat down, but when they do it's for damn good reason. Take it from me, there's a big difference between being macho and being a real man.

4. cashmere profile image82
    cashmereposted 8 years ago

No matter where you meet up men are different from women. Yes they are. And the difference is visible even on hubpages.Just take a look at all the profiles on your fan club!   Men and women have their own styles of thinking and writing. I don't know... read more

working